Used to be a page dedicated to all yuri news but now it is about reviews of video games with soft yuri or more. Some of these are NSFW so be careful.
Explanation of game ratings from lowest to highest:
- “Meh”: These games are nothing more than curiosity fodder. I don’t consider these games worth buying but I know there are some whose curiosity will not allow them to avoid skipping them so I say go ahead if you so wish.
- “Passable”: These games barely make it to the rank of “worth trying”. Just know not to expect much from games that get this rating.
- “Okay”: Solid games that while they have noticeable hiccups are still enjoyable overall.
- “Good”: Very enjoyable. Worth the price.
- “Great”: Must own.
- Don’t Take It Personally, Babe, It Just Ain’t Your Story
- Sugar’s Delight
- Lonely Yuri
- Yukkuri Panic; Escalation
- Sakura Fantasy Chapter 1
- Life Is Strange (By makotachi)
- The Reject Demon: Toko Chapter 0 – Prelude
- Rising Angels: Hope
- Rising Angels: Reborn
- Lilium x Triangle
- Anaheim: Girl’s Love Story
- A Kiss For The Petals: Remembering How We Met
- The Menagerie
- Gone Home
- A Wild Catgirl Appears V1
- Brilliant Shadows – Part One of the Book of Gray Magic
- Written in the Sky
- The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns
- Strawberry Vinegar
- Sacrament of the Zodiac
- Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt
- Kindred Spirits on the Roof
- Atom GRRRL!!
- Hustle Cat
- Huniepop (By Silverfox)
- Starlight Vega
- Highway Blossoms
- Sakura Dungeon
- A Little Lily Princess
- Drusilla Dreams
- Nurse Love Addiction
- Black Closet (By Dr Animaniac)
- FLOWERS -Le Volume sur Printemps-
- Love, Guitars and the Nashville Skyline
- Catch Canvas
- Love Ribbon
- Blackberry Honey