- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Alright then, let’s go!
- I’m okay with futanari yuri (hermaphrodite, experimental or supernatural) once in a while.
- A select few people know I like lesbian romance media offline.
- I am nowhere near as expressive here as I am in the real world.
- The “male interference” yuri trope doesn’t annoy me as much as it used to after acknowledging that it will not go away anytime soon. All I ask from shows that use that trope is for the lesbian competitor to be written in a strong way rather than a joke or antagonistic manner just to make the viewers feel bad for the “prince charming” male competitor. For example, Netsuzou Trap. I feel bad for the male competitor but Team Hotaru all the way!
- I sometimes come up with plans but fail to comply with them for several reasons. The most recent one being the Q&A video I announced a while back. The reason it has yet to be made is because of fact 2.
15-20 blogger nominations.