Next up in my “Catching up with Nominations” day special is the Real Neat Blog Award by an aniblogger with an excellent sense of style and taste in color, mirrorpurple. Many thanks for the nomination dood!
A real neat blog need be represented by a real neat lady.
Since this is a new kind of award to me let’s go over the rules.:
- Put the award logo in your Blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, liking their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
- Ask the bloggers 7 new questions
Right then, let’s roll!
Life without anime?
Probably a dull one but I will find a way to cope somehow. I can handle a life without Western cartoons but one without anime would be tough to get used to.
Best animation quality in an anime
Probably something by Studio Ghibli but rather than take the easy way out…
Redline, Non Non Biyori, Houkago no Pleiades, Sora no Method. I’m not much of an animation guy so I’m not the best judge of what is good or bad animation.
Favourite Voice Actor/Actress
Bluray or TV?
Either one is fine by me. If the animation quality on the TV version is not that good but I really liked the show I’ll wait for the Blu-Ray.
OVA or another proper season?
Do you want to experience a romance from an anime?
If the question means whether I would like to experience a romance story similar to one from an anime, sure. I wouldn’t mind though I don’t have a specific love story I’d like to experience.
10-13eps, 24-26 eps or 50-52 eps animes?
10-13 and 24-26. 50-52 would have to be an anime I REALLY like. That’s why I appreciate a break after 10-13 or 24-26. If there will be a second cour with the same amount of episodes the time taken before coming back will refresh me enough to be ready for more goodness. 52 eps back to back really depends on my mood.
Alrighty then. Time for my own 7 questions:
- 1: Favorite anime male/female character personality trait? What I mean here is a recurring anime character archetypes: Examples include, tsundere, genki, angsty, etc.
- 2: Favorite anime battle? Can be “of all time” or recent.
- 3: Favorite cosplay outfit?
- 4: Is there a certain anime character quote/speech that somehow impacted your life?
- 5: Strangest anime you ever saw?
- 6: Thoughts on anime (those whose plot as a whole or a specific story arc) that revolve around a real life religion?
- 7: Thoughts on anime that mix “silly willy” with random super serious stuff, like Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Stella Academy Group C3, Punch Line, Mekaku City Actors or any others you can think of? Nominees who cannot think of any can skip this question. Same for #6.
Now for the nominees: